About the 60 Hour ELETEFL Course
ELETEFL 60 Hour TEFL Course Syllabus
1. Welcome and Introduction
2. Module 1: The TEFL Arena: Key Issues
3. Module 2: You - The Competent and Effective TEFL Teacher
4. Module 3: Your English as a Foreign Language Learners
5. Module 4: Grammar and Tenses
6. Module 5: Critical Lesson Planning and Lesson Delivery Skills
7. Module 6: Teaching Speaking, Assessment and Culture
What Does TEFL Mean?
TEFL, stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language, and is the standard certification needed to be able to work as an ESL, or English as a Second Language, teacher. Whether you wish to work for an online school, a brick and mortar school or as a freelance teacher, having a TEFL is a necessary qualification that will help you start and excel in the ESL industry.
This course has allowed me to gain control of my career and reach my financial goals. I have also discovered my passion for teaching. Thank you ELETEFL!
I never thought that as a retiree I was going to connect with so many people, learn so much and teach. As a former accountant, I was intimidated at first...Now I am ecstatic.
As a Public school teacher I wanted more income while doing what I love. ELETEFL, opened up so many opportunities so that I can follow passion and feel financially stable